Training courses – construction and engineering
IDH provides a full range of construction industry training, including CITB-accredited courses. Our temporary works training includes the Role of the Temporary Works Coordinator (TWC) and Temporary Works Supervisor (TWS) course, which is based upon improving the ability to control, monitor and supervise the implementation of commonly encountered temporary works and raise risk awareness, following BS 5975:2019.
Our experienced trainers can tailor industry courses to your business needs, so please do talk to us about construction training courses from IDH.
- Basic Principles of Formwork
- CITB Accredited – Temporary Works Coordinator (2 Days)
- CITB Accredited – Temporary Works General Awareness
- CITB Accredited – Temporary Works Supervisor (1 day)
- Formwork, Falsework, Back-Propping, and Scaffolding
- Role of the Temporary Works Coordinator (TWC) and Temporary Works Supervisor (TWS)
- Scaffold Safety Awareness
- Scaffolding Safety Inspection (2 days)
- Temporary Works and Historic Buildings
- Temporary Works Design – Introduction to BS 5975
- Temporary Works Management – Commercial and Financial Aspects of
- Temporary Works Supervision – Introduction for Site Engineers/Supervisors
If you have any training requirements related to temporary works management, supervision or design then please do talk to us, to see how we can develop and improve your business and staff.
We believe that continual training and improvement is essential in the construction industry and work to develop not just our internal team but also external customers.